Registration is now closed – we’re full!
If you would like your name added to our waitlist, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Workshop Waitlist” and your contact information. Thanks!
****Please read the directions closely on the form. Registrants have the option to pay electronically via PayPal/Credit Card OR by check or cash.
****Payment (electronic or otherwise) and registration information for the workshop MUST be received by March meeting in order to secure your registration or spot in the lottery procedure if there are more registrants than spots.
Paper pieced community quilt designed by Sarah Nishiura, sewn by Hyde Park Art Center community members, 2010
- Approximately 1 yard white or other very light colored fabric and 1 yard darker fabric (Prints or solids are fine. We will just be making samples, so no need to bring anything too precious or expensive. We are just looking for strong contrast to best illustrate the graphic elements of these exercises).
- Glue stick
- Scissors or blade to cut paper.
- Graph paper and something to draw with.
- The usual basics: ruler, rotary cutter, cutting mat, marking pens or pencils, pins, etc.
- Your sewing machine
Movement in Squares, Bridget Riley, 1961
Email the guild at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– written by Heather Kinion
– edited/formatted/registration form/posted by Erin Davis