In short here’s what you’ll need to know to submit your project to the official challenge:
- The challenge runs from March 2014-
June 23, 2014 July 25, 2014.
- Winners announced
July 8, 2014 Aug 1.
- Members may make anything they want as long as it is quilted!
- Add in any solid or Michael Miller printed fabric.
- You do not need to use all the fabrics given to you.
- Upload and share your photos to the Fabric Challenge Forum on the Community site.
- Don’t forget to use the #mqgfabricchallenge on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!
Michael Miller fabrics will pick three winners. Each winner will receive a posting on the Michael Miller blog, and a year of free fabric. Every month for a year they will send the winner a goody box of new fabric.
We’ll be sharing our challenge projects at the July guild meeting.