June 2015 meeting will be on the last Sunday of the month at a different venue, and will be a sew-in!
Please fill out the form below to R.S.V.P. to the June 28 meeting of the Chicago Modern Quilt Guild if you plan on attending.
It’s really important that we have somewhat accurate numbers so that we ensure we have enough tables and chairs for those who will be there.
The meeting will be held from 12 – 5pm on June 28 at the following location:
Chicago Party Animals Loft Venue
1133 W. Fulton Market, 1st Floor
If you’ve never attended a sew-in before, and you plan on bringing your machine, here are a few tips for you:
- you don’t have to bring a machine – if you’d rather work on some handwork, that’s great!
- don’t forget all of your cords and cables, and your foot controller
- bring a power bar extension cord/extension cord with you
- we can always use more irons, so if you’d like to bring your table and iron that would be great! if you have a small portable iron you’d like to use and a mini pressing area that is fantastic as well.
- if you’d like to bring a cutting ‘station’ (rotary, ruler(s), mat(s)) to share that would be great too
- there will be a small kitchen we can use
- most of all: be ready to have fun!
Thanks for R.S.V.P.’ing, and we hope to see you there!